Technical Service Representative - Automotive Coatings
- Post Date:11th December 2023
- Views 96
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Location – Midlands Field Based
If you have technical servicing experience, ideally in the automotive sector and are good dealing directly with customers, this is a unique opportunity to join a world leader in coatings. AkzoNobel operates in over 150 countries and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe.
Home to some of the UK’s favourite brands, we are now recruiting a Technical Service Representative to support our automotive customers by taking preventive and corrective actions as well as by resolving complex technical problems.
- Conduct demonstrations of paint/non-paint application techniques.
- Share knowledge on processes & technical problem solving with customers.
- Train customers on product usage in day-to-day operations.
- Trouble shoot technical issues.
- Support testing activities & the implementation of new products/ technologies.
- Schedule work activity.
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve complex technical issues.
- Work inline with legal & corporate safety standards.
- Experience in a technical service role.
- Experience in the automotive industry an advantage.
- Good at resolving problems & prioritising activities.
- Committed customer focus.
- Used to sharing knowledge & nurturing strong relationships.
- Proficient user of MSOffice.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Full driving licence.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company Car
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To apply please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3774100124
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024