Technical Service Manager
- Post Date:27th January 2023
- Views 69
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Technical Service Manager
Field based – office in Droitwich
Circa £54,000 per annum plus bonus, car and benefits
Technical Service Manager – Introduction
With a background in the automotive industry and experience of working with OEM/automotive key customers, you are ready for your next career move. This Technical Coordinator role with a world expert in making coatings is the career opportunity you are looking for. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. As a Technical Coordinator you will provide high quality technical support to internal and external customers to ensure the business meets sales and growth targets.
Technical Service Manager – The Role
- Engage with customers & prospects identifying new business opportunities
- Key focus point for production manager & paint manager at key automotive customers
- Responsible for UK and Nordics – travel to Nordics 3-4 times per year
- Manage a team of 6 to 8 direct reports
- Weekly travel to customers UK wide (company car provided)
- Ensure adherence to agreed SLA’s & smooth running of paint application processes
- Plan & supervise the set-up of new paint application lines at customers
- Use knowledge of customers & client feedback to drive new product solutions & services
- Lead field force in complaint handling & product training
- Update & maintain customer records
- Collaborate with field force sharing technical bulletins & developments & best practices
Technical Service Manager – About You
- Extensive experience in the automotive industry
- Experience of working with OEM/automotive key customers
- Experience of working in/with Automotive/OEM paint shop
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous people management experience is desirable
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment where supporting colleagues is key
Technical Service Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company car
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Technical Service Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
Please add the content for the advert here
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. We are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To access our Transparency in Coverage health plan data, click here .
Requisition ID: 25667