Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Technical Sales Specialist
- Post Date:14th April 2023
- Views 35
A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading multi-agency distributors of equipment to many key industries including, pharmaceutical, food, paints, nanotechnology, cosmetics, print and packaging industries. The Technical Sales Specialist will be working within our expanding technical division. This role will play an integral part of our existing sales team to provide technical support and ensure that client expectations are understood, met, and exceeded.
The reason for this role is to add the much needed technical and scientific expertise to the organization in this newer area of expertise.
- The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with experience and exposure to engineering in areas such as biochemistry, cell disruption, and nanotechnology
- Experience in paint technology, food technology, and pharmaceutical manufacturing would be seen as a great advantage.
- An engineering, technical and or project management background would also be advantageous, individual product and technology training will be available direct from the manufacturers
- You will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, and willing to work using your own initiative. Also, just as important, you will be comfortable working as part of a team on large projects with a long sales cycle
- This will be a customer facing role, so being confident and a strong communicator with some commercial experience is essential. Being comfortable negotiating with lower management up to director level.
- Maintain and develop sales pipelines, achieve budgets, margins and ensure sales growth.
- Experience with a modern CRM, such as Sales Force would be seen as a strength.
- Visits to the Head Office in Hemel Hempstead will be required on occasions for sales, management, and strategy meetings.
- This role will require both domestic and international travel as and when required, although international travel is expected to only be 2-4 times a year.
Related Jobs (3)
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time
Sales Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time