Technical Sales Manager
- Post Date:3rd March 2021 13542
- Views 112
ROLE: TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
REMUNERATION: £40-45,000.00 P/A (depending upon experience), PENSION, CAR ALLOWANCE
Owatrol UK are the partner of Owatrol International for the UK marketplace. As a company we produce the highest quality coatings and additives for the Decorative, Timber and Marine industries and we currently have a need for a Technical Specialist to join our fast-growing business. We require an experienced person, with chemical knowledge of the coatings industry to help develop sales throughout our key vertical markets and beyond.
- Respond to and deliver from the consistent technical enquiries that we receive on a daily basis.
- Maintain client relationships with key partners.
- Introduce new business through existing key markets and new market areas.
- Provide technical training to key partners.
- Provide technical pre-sales and post-sales support to our clients, i.e., producing specifications, site surveys etc.
- Work closely with the R&D Department at Owatrol International for the introduction of new products and the development of existing products for project requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with Architects, Specifiers and Contractors to develop sales of Owatrol solutions.
- Assist in developing Sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Produce weekly updates to the Managing Director.
- Proven technical experience with the coatings industry including qualifications in chemistry (Bachelor’s Degree or above preferable).
- Good knowledge of MS Office essential.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate with key partners.
- Sales experience preferable.
- Must be an open and constructive team player.
- Home based working with some need to be present in the office.
- Must be prepared to travel as the role requires.
- Ensure clients are responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
To apply, please email [email protected] attaching your CV and a covering letter introducing yourself and explaining why you wish to be considered for this role.