- Post Date:12th November 2023
- Apply Before: 12th December 2023
- Views 40
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Working on a range of Fire Protection projects targeting Infrastructure and Oil & Gas Markets, you will support activities in one or more of the following areas; developing new products and technologies as well as developing a fundamental understanding of key coating attributes or testing/supporting existing technologies, products and processes.
- Uses best practice/past solutions to design, develop, carry-out, evaluate & interpret experiments.
- Carry out experimental & standard paint manufacture, QA, testing & application.
- Manage the planning & day to day requirements for assigned projects/support activities.
- Collate & report results.
- Make recommendations for next steps & communicate key results to colleagues.
- Conduct, participate & evaluate trials/inspections
- Work safely & comply with legal & company regulations.
- GSCE level education
- Experience working with paints and coatings
- Competent in practical coatings skills, e.g. coatings manufacture, QA, testing & application
- Experience using excel and interpreting data
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Understands the importance of keeping a safe working environment.
What We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3757094190
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023