Talent Acquisition Manager EMEAI
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 185
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- To lead an efficient and effective Talent Acquisition team for the EMEAI region
- Hiring and developing the right Talent Acquisition team
- Implementing tools and systems in line with company strategy and policy
- Delivering the right skills development for hiring managers
- Giving candidates the right experience
- Resulting in the selection of high-quality talent
- Driving down cost and time to hire
- To partner closely with the business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs and to be able to forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Through a talent strategy that will include both external talent acquisition and internal talent succession planning the job holder will ensure that the organisation has the right talent in the right roles at the right time.
- To work effectively with the different parts of the business ensuring that the Recruitment team are located in the best places to meet their needs
- To support the creation of robust and diverse talent pipelines to support current and future hiring needs, through the development of alternative sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates
- To identify and develop effective channels for increasing the employment brand
- To create close relationships with internal & external vendors, such as RPO & recruitment agencies, to promote the long-term interests of the business
- To monitor industries’ best practices in attraction concepts and recruitment channels and implement changes to current practices, where appropriate
- To lead Executive/Director/VP level recruitment
- To develop the recruitment budget delivering the efficiencies identified
- To develop a suite of selection and assessment tools that can be used consistently across the business
- To implement metrics to measure the success of the talent acquisition team and also identify areas for improvement
- To lead all the I&D initiatives.
- Together with the talent manager create the EVP for our region and define our recruitment strategies to build a strong employer brand in the region.
- FORMAL EDUCATION
- Degree level or equivalent
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience of leading a talent acquisition team preferably across Europe
- Experience of digital recruitment and best practice recruitment methods
- Team Leadership
- Employer Branding
- TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Digital Marketing
- Recruitment systems and platforms
- Search and selection methods
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.