- Post Date:8th December 2023
- Views 74
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Ashington, Northumberland NE63 0XF
Competitive Salary & Market Leading Benefits
Systems Analyst – Introduction
Having a relevant IT/Systems qualification and solid experience of enhancing business systems and the user experience, you are ready to join a company that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting a Systems Analyst to support production activities and the achievement of commercial targets at our busy manufacturing facility in Ashington.
Systems Analyst – The Role
- Verify that delivered systems meet user/business needs & that the systems are defect free & integrated across the operation.
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve issues & ensure solutions are viable/consistent.
- Collaborate with third party developers/system suppliers to ensure continuous operation & system improvements.
- Perform regular system reviews & generate proposals for system improvements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues & perform risk mitigation planning.
- Complete user acceptance testing & system testing.
- Create system documentation, guidelines & manuals.
Systems Analyst – About You
- Bachelor or masters level qualification in IT/systems, engineering or other related specialism.
- Knowledge of data modelling & data visualisation tools.
- Experience with user acceptance testing, system & integration testing.
- Experience with documenting test scenarios & scripts.
- Committed to delivering continuous improvement of processes, systems & standards.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good at Critical Thinking.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Systems Analyst – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Systems Analyst – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3773597527
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024