Supply Chain Assistant
- Post Date:18th March 2022
- Views 146
The primary objective of this role is to assist the Supply Chain Team in processing production weights and to ensure smooth communication with the Customs’ Agent. This will be achieved by-
- Recording weights from production processes into SAP YPMREF03.
- Taking a proactive role with our customs agent to ensure all documentation is received and communicated to the correct people before it is due. Processing Invoices and liaise with Controlling department.
- Monitoring the Deliveries Inbox to ensure all incoming delivery paperwork is received and printed before arrival.
- Ensuring waste documentation is returned in a timely manner.
- Ensuring LPPM requirements are loaded onto the correct Teams page.
- Ensuring annual waste contracts are in date for all customers and issuing renewals when due.
- Good Numerical skills with at least a GCSE grade C/5 in Maths.
- High level of attention to detail are expected along with a flexible approach.
- High levels of IT literacy. Good working knowledge of Excel and experience of SAP preferred.
- Experience of a logistics or supply chain setting is preferred, particularly if experienced in the international transportation of waste.
- Fluent English.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team.
At BASF we offer a total package which includes not only an attractive salary and bonus but also benefits including a defined contribution pension scheme; a share scheme; private healthcare and life insurance to name a few.
We are happy to talk flexible working.
BASF is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment for all employees. We are a signatory of the BITC race at Work Charter and we partner with Stonewall and Wise, as part of our commitment to action on Race, LGBT and Gender.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law and all recruitment assessments will be made without reference to age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and other protected characteristics. We are keen to increase the numbers of underrepresented groups and we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.
Closing Date- 30 March 2022
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Related Jobs (4)
Logistics Manager on 19th May 2023 Full Time
Operations Supervisor on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Material Handling Operator on 12th May 2023 Full Time
FLT Operator on 21st April 2023 Full Time