Subsegment Manager -Downstream
- Post Date:24th October 2023
- Views 110
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Felling, Tyne & Wear
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Sub-Segment Manager – Introduction
If you are a sales or marketing professional with a record of helping to deliver profitable growth within a fast-paced environment, this is an incredible opportunity to join a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting a Sub-Segment Manager to identify business opportunities and help create revenue by implementing strategic go-to-market models and translating business strategy into commercial initiatives.
Sub-Segment Manager – The Role
- Create of sub-segment plan – developing differentiated value propositions and concepts and deploying them into the business
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop customer/competitor/market insights to support the design of winning value propositions & concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues to generate campaign activities to build industry leading customer demand for our products/services/brands.
- Build an understanding of customer/segment needs.
- Produce content relating to value proposition + model business cases to support concept implementation.
- Act as key interface for product portfolio management to underpin product/service/range development activities.
- Produce regular performance reporting.
Sub-Segment Manager – About You
- Ideally a graduate in Chemistry, Marketing or another related field.
- Extensive experience within sales & marketing with high level of customers Interaction.
- Good project management abilities.
- Commercially astute.
- Effective at solving problems.
- Excellent communication, influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Sub-Segment Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Sub-Segment Manager – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 32662
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024