Specification Sales Manager
- Post Date:2nd June 2023
- Views 74
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Sales Manager – The RoleLocation- UK is preference, however locations across Central Europe will be considered.
- Promote AkzoNobel product & non-product capabilities to specifiers/influencers.
- Become the go-to-person for specifiers when it comes to Coil Coatings.
- Build connections with customers from architects & OEMs to industry bodies.
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs.
- Engage with specifiers & advocate the benefits of Coil Coatings/Coil Coated steel versus alternative materials/coatings.
- Informs Sales Managers/Account Managers on specification activities to ensure alignment towards direct customers
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to create value propositions & tools that support the specification of our Coil coatings.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Contribute to development & implementation of the commercial marketing strategy by gathering market/competitor intelligence.
- Collaborate with commercial colleagues to ensure alignment of activities & plans.
Sales Manager – About You
- Experience in a sales role.
- Good at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
- Able to identify business opportunities & implement appropriate actions to capitalise on these.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication, influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of coating technology is an advantage but not essential.
Sales Manager – What Is In It For YouWe offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Sales Manager – How To ApplyWe have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.