Specification Development Manager
- Post Date:5th August 2022
- Views 215
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Specifier Development Manager
Competitive Package including Bonus, Company Car & Fuel Card
Field Based to Cover Essex
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced account or sales manager with outstanding customer facing skills to build their career in a business that is an expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and now you can be part of the team. Join our Decorative Paints division and you will work to maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships to ensure professional specifiers in areas including Social Housing, Health, Education, Construction, New House Build, Retail and Leisure use our brands above all others.
- Proactively generate specification pipeline, driving demand for AkzoNobel products
- Lead a regional cell of colleagues to win as one team and collaborate with Dulux Decorator Centre colleagues to maximise sales opportunities
- Provide customer management by executing jointly agreed sales plans
- Build a contact strategy and deliver compelling value propositions to specifier clients
- Create brilliant customer working relationships
- Develop understanding of customer needs, goals and longer-term ambitions
- Manage a long-term specification pipeline through effective project management
- Demonstrate how partnering with AkzoNobel will meet their needs and goals
- Monitor and report on sector developments and competitor activities
- Background in sales or account management
- Able to design and execute strategic customer plans
- Customer focused mindset
- Good interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
How To Apply
Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 24526