Social Media Manager NA - Research Triangle Park, NC
- Post Date:31st August 2023
- Views 48
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where the Chemistry HappensWe are seeking a creative professional like you to manage BASF’s North American Agricultural Solutions social media channels to engage with key external audiences and enhance and protect the company’s brand and reputation within today’s dynamic and fast-paced environment. With a focus on the strategic value of social media engagement within the B2B framework, you will counsel, guide, and ensure posts are relevant to BASF’s strategy and adhere to our global social media standards. As a member of the Ag Solutions External Affairs team, you will engage in a range of external communications management activities as appropriate.This role will require travel approximately 10% of the time.
As a Social Media Manager NA, you create chemistry by…
- Working with the Sr. Manager of External Affairs, Agricultural Solutions to develop and activate a proactive, integrated social media strategy to maintain the positive reputation and awareness of our organization.
- Supporting Media relations manager, both reactive and proactive, and providing recommended and appropriate social media action. Monitoring social media channels and providing monthly reports.
- Developing content that promote news and information and ensuring regional adherence to global BASF communications policies and procedures.
- Coordinating social media efforts and adherence to BASFs One Voice policy.
Qualifications – BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Your formula for success…
- Five years of experience in social media, public relations, or corporate communications preferably at a global, matrixed organization.
- Utilize your Bachelor Degree in this role.
- Background in project management and accountability will come into play as you work with content developers to schedule sponsored (paid) posts, manage purchasing and charge backs to the respective internal accounts, and capture and report the audience engagement metrics for these posts.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, along with proficiency in MS Office and Adobe will serve you well as you create, review and coach others in the development of social media content.
- Experience with crisis communications, real-time monitoring of emerging events and developing social media strategies and tactics will be essential as you ensure transparency, demonstrate BASF’s credibility, and help protect the company’s reputation and brand.
You @ BASFAt BASF you get more than just compensation, Medical & Dental. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Our Periodic Table of Benefits includes some additional perks below for starters…
- Flexible Work Arrangements whenever possible
- Retirement Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity Leave, Infertility & Adoption reimbursement
- Mentoring & Development Programs
- Employee Discounts
- Pet insurance
- Matching Donations to your favorite cause
- Access to our BASF Wine Cellar
What are you waiting for? Click Apply now to BELONG@BASF!!BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. We will never request financial information of any kind via email, private text message or direct message on any social medial platform or job board. Furthermore, we will never send a candidate a check for equipment or request any type of payment during the job application process. If you have experienced any of the above, please contact [email protected] to report fraud.