Social Media & Content Executive
- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 179
- Role location: Coventry, West Midlands
- Schedule: Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
- Salary: Competitive, experience dependent
BioCote® is a market-leading antimicrobial additives provider. Our open, consultative partnership approach to antimicrobial product integration is trusted by leading brands, manufacturers and product innovators worldwide. With 25 years of product development experience in polymer materials, liquid paints, powder coatings, ceramics and textiles, we support performance driven customer sectors including medical equipment, hygiene conscious consumer items and products used in the built environment. Integrating BioCote® antimicrobial technology creates distinctive, high-value products shown to reduce the negative effects of microbes on materials, to deliver our customers intrinsic product differentiation.
About the role
With continued international growth and planned expansion, it is an exciting time to join BioCote® as Social Media & Content Executive. Responsible for promoting BioCote® as a leading provider of antimicrobial solutions, the Social Media & Content Executive will report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside an experienced team of marketing professionals, including a Digital Creative Designer and Digital Marketing Executive.
The right candidate will successfully drive the content production and management of all social media channels for the business. We are looking for a creative, experienced and driven individual. With the necessary personal attributes and experience, the right candidate can take full advantage of this exciting opportunity and play a significant role in the future success of our business.
Key focus areas
Reporting to the Managing Director, the right candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Create engaging blog content for website and social by working closely with the wider team for subject matter input
- Communicate the BioCote® brand in a positive, authentic way through the Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and manage feedback
- Plan, build and execute regular social media campaigns to drive engagement and growth across all platforms
- Assist with community management across social networks
- Develop and execute social media content ideas in partnership with branded clients
- Work alongside the Digital Creative Designer to produce video content for all channels
- Develop social advertising campaigns to promote content, improve engagement and generate leads
- Monitor client and competitor activity on social and web
- Analyse the social media performance through native and third-party analytics platforms
- Create monthly reports and follower audits for continuous campaign improvement
- Stay on top of social media trends and features, share with the team and incorporate into plans where possible
- Occasional face-to-face meetings or video calls with clients
Who we are looking for
We are keen to secure a candidate that has previous experience of working within social media and content creation, ideally in a B2B environment, and who is keen to grow within this role. You will have a strong work ethic, be proactive and flexible, whilst maintaining a structured approach.
As the ideal candidate, you are commercially aware and willing to contribute positively from day one. You will be enthusiastic, professional and have a desire to succeed – whilst being able to work both individually and within a team. We are looking for a confident and creative individual to join our team.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the companies’ social media channels and influence the content for the websites, working within a team where your opinions will be heard and valued.
A commutable home location near our head office location in Coventry is essential.
- Experience within a similar job role
- An avid social media user: well-rounded experience of working with a wide range of social media platforms, in particular LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, as well as associated paid advertising
- Practical knowledge and understanding of social media management platforms, such as Hootsuite and Later.com
- A strong communicator: able to write excellent copy that engages audiences from posts to comments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising content that engages, informs, and motivates
- Co-ordinated and organised: comfortable running several content calendars at once while maintaining quality and growth
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good organisational skills, the ability to manage their own time productively
What we offer
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career on a global scale and to succeed in an environment, where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. You will get to work alongside other dedicated members of the team, who are personally and professionally invested in BioCote®.
If you are the right person for the role, you will be rewarded with further career progression and you will get to be a part of a success story within a dynamic high-growth business.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
BioCote® is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates.
COVID-19 considerations: We have hand sanitisers placed in various locations in the building and temperature testing is in place. PPE can and will be provided as required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV with a brief cover note to [email protected] stating Ref: Social Media & Content Executive.
Please no agency enquiries.
Related Jobs (5)
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Representative on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Sales Consultant on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (F/T, 39 hours) – Ballymena on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Sales Manager on 16th March 2023 Full Time