Social Media Community Manager
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 49
About the job
As our Social Media Community Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of all direct-with-consumer communication through social and website channels. This position is based at our Wokingham, Berkshire office, our Consumer Brands Group UK Head Office.
You will be working closely with the brand marketing, digital and product teams to manage our brand personalities when interacting with consumers. The key aim being to implement the Community operations strategy to ensured a well-managed brand reputation to ensure brand equity creation.
Social media community management
- Responsible for the execution of the brand tone of voice, as prescribed by the Brand Marketing team across all social channels
- Manages the execution of the day to day social media community management operations to the levels prescribed in the social media community management guidelines
- Seeks opportunities to use community management for brand enhancement and discusses with Brand Marketing team on a regular basis
- Works with internal departments to define information flow to ensure efficient community management
Ratings and reviews
- Works with digital team to implement ratings and reviews strategy across Valspar and Ronseal websites
- Takes responsibility for responding directly (on sites) and indirectly (via email) to consumers with bad experiences to rectify situations and manage brands online reputation
- Uses reply mechanisms on brand websites to celebrate and encourage good reviews through community management
- Runs internal communication to drive legitimate reviews via friends, family, stores and digital channels
- Reports rating and review data to wider team including progress made on improvement
- Works with third party rating and reviews agencies to devise and deliver ratings enhancing activity in line with prescribed budge
- Manages and reports on a monthly basis social and ratings data to show impact of function
- Uses reporting tools to set targets and priority products and categories alongside Head of Marketing Brand & Digital Communications
- Creates frequent dialogue with sales teams to identify opportunities and issues with ratings and review with accounts
- Works with E-Business team to make good use of available data in decision making and effective management of social media and ratings and reviews.
- Responsible for the direct communication with influencers in line with the Brand Marketing teams’ influencer strategy
- Coordinates the delivery of physical product or vouchers to facilitate influencer activity
- Delivers briefs to influencers and supports with any questions during influencer process
- Reports delivery of influencer content and subsequent future opportunities
- Builds strong relationships with valuable influencers
What we are ideally looking for…
- Experience of core social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok and of measurement and advocacy tools
- Ability to monitor, assess, consider and find opportunities and apply them as appropriate.
- Data driven and analytical, comfortable providing appropriate social media performance reports to senior stakeholders to inform communications and continual improvement strategies.
- Highly organised and brings structure, rigour and consistency to the day-to-day delivery of a social media and digital content strategy.
- Ability to apply excellent verbal and written communication skills across customer service, brand reputation and crisis communications areas.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across various teams and business divisions.
- Minimum of three years of prior work experience, in either an agency or corporate organisation, in social media community management or related field.
- Marketing, communications, social media or content management degree, or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Work life balance – hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Company bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Private company contributed pension
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3786431295
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024