Social Media Assistant
- Post Date:5th August 2022 14529
- Views 131
Farrow and Ball – Social Media Assistant, Wimborne, Dorset
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team in Wimborne as a Social Media Assistant. We are offering this position on a full-time basis working hybrid.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
Our marketing team are friendly and knowledgeable. As the Social Media Assistant, you will support in the delivery of our social media content to increase our followers and acquisition of new customers, increase engagement and drive sales of Farrow & Ball.
What we expect from you as a Social Media Assistant.
- Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement
- Supporting Social Media Manager to ensure content is developed to meet requirements and deliver results for each platform: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Blog posts etc
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases followers, and encourages audience participation
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Supporting the International Marketing Leads and Social Agencies to ensure global content is effectively deployed locally and best practice can be shared
- Staying in touch with user generated content best performers and leverage to ensure variety and relevance across our channels
- Collaborating with the PR team to integrate influencer content for our own channels
- Proactively providing insight into trending topics and examples of how leading brands are utilizing social media to grow their digital footprint, taking inspiration from both in and outside interiors industry to gain a competitive advantage
- Demonstrable Social Marketing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective audiences and how they can be effectively deployed in different scenarios to maximise effectiveness
- Experienced in assisting with and co-ordinating social media campaigns
- Passion for online communications and content marketing
- Outstanding written communication skills, with excellent grammar and punctuation
- Self-motivated and able to pro-actively seek opportunities, continuously looking at ways to improve marketing effectiveness
- High attention to detail, analytical and detail orientated
- Personable and approachable
- An interest in the home & lifestyle sectors would be a bonus
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.