- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 150
Farrow & Ball – Showroom Manager, Islington, 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to manage our showroom team in Islington.
As the Showroom Manager, you will oversee the day to day running and operations of the showroom and will be the driver in increasing footfall and sales. You will ensure that the showroom team are fully supported and equipped to meet the high standards that are required by our brand.
Key Responsibilities Of Showroom Manager
- Using KPI analysis to inform decisions, motivate the team and drive sales.
- Actively developing and executing local marketing initiatives that drive footfall into the Showroom. Create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Working cross functionally with the Marketing and Brand team to ensure the Farrow and Ball image and showroom look and feel is aligned and maintained to brand guidelines and any visual merchandising is executed and maintained to this standard.
- Ensuring window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
- Ensuring a commercial approach to organizing showroom maintenance and refits as required.
- Accurately monitoring, analysing and reporting sales patterns and trends.
- Driving the colour consultancy service from both inside and outside the showroom ensuring all employees are promoting and selling the service to achieve sales targets
- Actively coaching and developing a showroom team who can exceed customer expectations and sales targets
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory, ensuring banking is correctly undertaken.
- Assist colleagues with the support of the Farrow and Ball stockist network as appropriate.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”. Provide accurate colour advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
- Ensuring healthy and safety is maintained within the showroom.
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of leading a team.
- Experience in achieving targets in a retail sales environment.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- Background in design/interiors/creative industry is desirable.
- Commercially minded with a proven ability to demonstrate driving sales/LFL growth.
- Be instrumental in managing, motivating and developing the showroom team to ensure that targets are exceeded as well as acting as a role model to the team by displaying professional behaviours.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Haelthcare Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
We are an equal opportunities employer.