- Post Date:30th June 2023
- Views 114
About the job
At Little Greene, we make beautiful products for people with personality. Our showrooms are the jewel in our crown: a place of colour, inspiration and expert assistance. We want our customers to be inspired to make their home a place of beauty, using our unique colour palette and collection of wallpapers.
Showroom Managers are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of our showrooms, including sales, staff, stock and resources management. They and their team of Showroom Assistants are often the first contact a customer has with Little Greene so play a vital role as a brand ambassador in our showrooms.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, our Showroom Managers will have:
· Experience in a retail sales environment at Store / Showroom Management level.
· Experience in and a passion for colour and interior design.
· A passion for training and development of their team, with proven results.
· A strong background in driving sales and achieving business targets.
· A strong attention to detail and will be highly organised.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills – especially over the telephone and via email.
· Confidence with use of IT systems such as Word, Excel, EPOS system.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· The ability to work well as part of a team and also on their own.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
· Recruiting, training and developing a showroom team of passionate, experienced and professional individuals.
· Motivating the Showroom Assistants and Colour Consultants to achieve company targets as a team.
· Promoting the showroom locally, ensuring a continued high level of footfall, and creating and delivering engaging events.
· Delivering excellent service to ensure consistently high levels of customer service.
· Exercising stock control and management, ensuring the right level of products are available at all times.
· Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
· Liaising with Head Office to ensure the showroom is supported at all times – especially with marketing materials and new product launches.
· Assisting customers with their projects, through expert knowledge of all Little Greene colours and wallpapers.
· Responsibility for store administration duties such as managing showroom budgets and updating financial records.
· Completing customer orders which can be in store, via email and via the telephone.
· Mixing and preparing any paint orders in store.
· Placing customer and showroom stock orders through the Little Greene ordering system.
· Liaising with clients in a confident, engaging manner via email, telephone and in person.
· Promoting the Colour Consultancy offer to all appropriate clients.
· Ensuring a high level of visual presentation in the showroom.
· Attending events and trade shows whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
· Ensuring compliance with company and legal Health and Safety requirements.