- Post Date:8th July 2022
- Views 84
- Salary £38,000/yr - £40,000/yr
Farrow And Ball – Showroom Manager, Chelsea
We are currently looking for a enhthusatic individual to join our Showroom team in Chelsea as a Showroom Manager. We are offering this position on a full-time basis.
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Showroom Manager, you will oversee the day to day running and operations of the showroom and will be the driver in increasing footfall and sales. You will ensure that the showroom team are fully supported and equipped to meet the high standards that are required by our brand.
What We Expect From You As a Showroom Manager.
- Using KPI analysis to inform decisions, motivate the team and drive sales.
- Actively developing and executing local marketing initiatives that drive footfall into the Showroom. Create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Working cross functionally with the Marketing and Brand team to ensure the Farrow and Ball image and showroom look and feel is aligned and maintained to brand guidelines and any visual merchandising is executed and maintained to this standard.
- Ensuring window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
- Ensuring a commercial approach to organizing showroom maintenance and refits as required.
- Accurately monitoring, analysing and reporting sales patterns and trends.
- Driving the colour consultancy service from both inside and outside the showroom ensuring all employees are promoting and selling the service to achieve sales targets
- Actively coaching and developing a showroom team who can exceed customer expectations and sales targets
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory, ensuring banking is correctly undertaken.
- Assist colleagues with the support of the Farrow and Ball stockist network as appropriate.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”. Provide accurate colour advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
- Ensuring healthy and safety is maintained within the showroom.
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of leading a team.
- Experience in achieving targets in a retail sales environment.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- Background in design/interiors/creative industry is desirable.
- Commercially minded with a proven ability to demonstrate driving sales/LFL growth.
- Be instrumental in managing, motivating and developing the showroom team to ensure that targets are exceeded as well as acting as a role model to the team by displaying professional behaviours.
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (3)
Sales Assistant / Driver on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Coating Advisor on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time