Showroom Assistant, part-time
- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 189
Part-time Showroom Assistant – 2 days / 16 hours per week – Richmond Showroom, role includes some weekend working
At Little Greene, we make beautiful products for people with personality. Our showrooms are the jewel in our crown: a place of colour, inspiration and expert assistance. We want our customers to be inspired to make their home a place of beauty, using our unique colour palette and collection of wallpapers.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
· Assisting customers with their projects, through expert knowledge of all Little Greene colours and wallpapers.
· Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer service.
· Completing customer orders which can be in store, via email and via the telephone.
· Mixing and preparing any paint orders in store.
· Placing customer orders through the Little Greene ordering system.
· Liaising with clients in a confident, engaging manner via email, telephone and in person.
· Promoting the Colour Consultancy offer to all appropriate clients.
· Ensuring a high level of visual presentation in the showroom.
· Attending events and trade shows whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
· Having an awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace, and reporting any concerns to the Showroom Manager.
Richmond, SW London / Surrey
Related Jobs (4)
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Senior Data Analyst for eCommerce on 17th March 2023 Full Time