- Post Date:7th July 2023
- Views 62
Farrow and Ball – Showroom Assistant, St Albans (15 hours per week)We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Showroom team in St Albans as a Showroom Assistant. We are offering this position on a part-time basis.Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.As a Showroom Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to release your creative potential and grow our global luxury paint and wallpaper brand.What We Expect From You As a Showroom Assistant.Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognise customer requirements.
- Ensuring that Farrow and Ball Customers are always extended the highest levels of customer service, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately, dealing with customer refunds
- Assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record.
- Be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Be IT literate.
- Having technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper are desirable.
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave pro rata (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.