- Post Date:21st May 2021 13777
- Views 173
Farrow & Ball – Showroom Assistant, Solihull (22.5 hours per week)
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our showroom team in Solihull.
As a Showroom Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to release your creative potential and grow our global luxury paint and wallpaper brand.
If you have a genuine passion for colour and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Farrow & Ball.
What we expect from you
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognise customer requirements.
- Ensuring that Farrow and Ball Customers are always extended the highest levels of customer service, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately, dealing with customer refunds
- Assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record.
- Be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Be IT literate.
- Having technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper are desirable.
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
We are an equal opportunities employer.