Shopper Marketing Manager
- Post Date:27th October 2023
- Views 66
You will work as part of a large UK and Ireland marketing team (based in Birstall, UK) whilst operating within a dynamic Irish business in Carrickfergus. The Shopper Marketing Manager will be our brand champion in Ireland, so being in both internal and external customer environments is important. With experience with ‘winning’, you should have the desire to improve the performance of the Johnstone’s and Leyland brands through measurable marketing campaigns (both online and offline). Experience improving sales and profit goals and demonstrate growth of important brand metrics is a necessary part of the role. You will report directly to Marketing Director UK&I and have a dotted line to the Director – Ireland, and be part of the Ireland Leadership Team.
- Be the account and associated Shopper expert, sharing insights with internal colleagues
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to achieve sales and profit goals
- Full Marketing responsibility for driving performance of PPG brands through all routes to market in Ireland
- Develop channel plans and projects following customer requirements that deliver an outstanding shopper experience across the full shopper journey; aligned with brand and UK shopper plans
- Increase growth opportunities for brand and private label in all routes to market through innovation, class leading communication and marketing activity
- Work with Leadership team and sales teams to manage all elements of the channel
- Build relationships within respective accounts to build a detailed understanding of their business.
- Remit incudes National Accounts, Stockists across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland and JDCs across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- Marketing or Business related degree
- 3 years or more experience in a marketing role
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023