Shopper Marketer (Retail) - Birstall
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 13
Shopper Marketer (Retail)As a Shopper Marketer, you will be responsible for improving the presence of PPG brands within National Retailers across the UK and Ireland. With responsibility for 360-degree tactical marketing plans, you will ensure PPG brands have maximum visibility in-store.Key Responsibilities
- Implement market leading point-of-sale that resonates with each customers’ shopper journey and coordinate distribution of point-of-sale material to relevant stores.
- Activate marketing communication, promotional initiatives and new product launches in line with account plans, evaluating each activity to ensure future campaigns are best in class.
- Develop comprehensive and robust marketing calendars and implement tactical initiatives that deliver sales and profit objectives.
- Build proposals with the end-user in mind to grow PPG’s business.
- Support growth ambitions by creating outstanding shopper marketing campaigns in-store that attract and retain customers, driving conversion to show clear return on investment.
- Build positive relationships to develop specific shopper marketing campaigns for our brands. Work in close partnership with the relevant Commercial Teams and functional business teams to support the delivery of budget performance.
- Activate brand plans ensuring shopper activation is consistent and maintains brand strategy and positioning.
- Support training events to create internal paint ambassadors through engaging and memorable presentations and learning material.
- In line with customer expectations undertake category reviews.
- Ensure PPG brands are visible on digital platforms and link the in-store environment to ensure an outstanding omni-channel shopping experience.
- Successfully completed an Undergraduate or Master’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business) or qualified through experience. (Crucial))!
- Minimum of 1 years Marketing experience (Crucial)!
- A ‘can do’ demeanour with a consistent track record of activating brand campaigns within a trade or retail channel environment.
- Ability to use own initiative to progress multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise under pressure.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (1)
Store Manager on 16th March 2023 Full Time