Shopper Brand Manager
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 195
Are you looking for role that makes a difference to shoppers instore and online experiences? Have your hopes set on joining a global business that offers careers with breadth, depth of scope and impact. That business is AkzoNobel. Home to world class products, including the Dulux and Cuprinol, we are recognised the world over for being first with ideas, driving innovation and delivering innovative products.
The successful applicant will work within the Retail Customer Marketing channel team to deliver and build the relevant channel and customer plans in conjunction with t, create the Retail Customer Marketing Manager and execute the ‘path to purchase’ programmes (both physical and digital) within their respective channel whilst working closely with the relevant Brand Teams and commercial teams.
- Deliver the ABR plan (Vol, GIV, EBIT) and specific channel share targets
- Develop clear channel and customer plans in conjunction with the SBM shopper marketing
- Responsibility for the creation and execution of the relevant shopper marketing programmes
- Drive the priority initiatives to ensure brilliant execution through the commercial teams
- Work in partnership with the Brand and Commercial teams to execute the plan
- Ensure all programmes are delivered within the timeframes of the execution cycle
- Play a role in raising the standard of execution across the business (and build the reputation of shopper marketing as the catalyst to brilliant execution)
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups. Ability to build stakeholder and customer relationships at speed work. Proven project management and analytical skills. Proven ability to influence across the function (and ideally across the organisation) along with good creative judgement and experience in developing work across multiple channels. Also, experience of championing of consumer/customer insight as the foundation to the customer marketing plan.
Ideally educated to BA/BSc degree level or equivalent
Marketing and digital customer marketing and/or commercial experience in high performing businesses with multiple categories and/or brands, shopper marketing experience.
Experience in marketing and/or commercial within FMCG, Retail or DIY industries
Ideally some experience working within a matrix organisation structure
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 16009