Shopper Brand Manager Trade
- Post Date:29th January 2024
- Apply Before: 4th March 2024
- Views 48
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Shopper Brand Manager – Dulux Trade
Slough SL2 5DS
Competitive salary plus benefits
Shopper Brand Manager – Introduction
All around the planet we’re using the power of colour and technology to make the places in which we live, work, learn and play more fun, uplifting, sustainable and beautiful. We operate in over 150 countries and are world leaders in colour expertise and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands in the Professional sector.
An exciting opportunity has become available to build and shape your career within a global powerhouse of paints and coatings. Early on your career journey or with experience under your belt, being a Brand Manager in the Trade Customer Marketing team will offer the right individual the opportunity to influence how we take our brands to market. You will need to love building relationships internally and externally and using those skills to define and deliver market leading executions for our trade customers. You need to really care about the customer and understand the customer decision journey. Communication needs to come naturally to you, have the ability to listen and relate to customers whilst having an inbuilt drive to take on challenges and solve problems.
Shopper Brand Manager – The Role
- Create & execute strong Shopper Marketing programs within the relevant channel / customer with leading edge ‘go to market’ brand executions.
- Develop & deliver strong channel & customer plans.
- Build & execute the customer activation calendar.
- Collaborate with external/internal stakeholders to deliver best in class brand execution.
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns & return on investment on activities.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to produce & execute physical & digital content on brands.
- Oversee budgets.
Shopper Brand Manager – About You
- Marketing / Sales experience with multiple categories and/or brands Graduate in marketing or communications
- Experienced in developing & implementing insight driven shopper marketing plans.
- Able to navigate a matrix organisation structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Able to build sustainable relationships with your customer.
- Used to managing budgets.
- Commercially astute.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Shopper Brand Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Shopper Brand Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.