Shopper Brand Manager
- Post Date:7th July 2023
- Views 71
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Shopper Brand Manager
Competitive salary plus benefits
Shopper Brand Manager – Introduction
All around the planet we’re using the power of colour and technology to make the places in which we live, work, learn and play more fun, uplifting, sustainable and beautiful. We operate in over 150 countries and are world leaders in colour expertise and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands in the DIY sector. Dulux is our flagship brand – one of the UK’s most loved and trusted (so you’ll get to make friends with our lovable Dulux Dog!). We have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe for 11 years running. We are now recruiting a Shopper Brand Manager to build the relevant shopper marketing channel and customer plans as well as create and execute ‘path to purchase’ marketing programmes for our DIY brands. Join us on our mission to inspire and enable everyone to create their own beautiful living space and help us add colour to the hearts, minds and walls of our consumers!
Shopper Brand Manager – The Role
- Create & execute strong Shopper Marketing programs within the relevant channel / customer with leading edge ‘go to market’ brand executions for Dulux, Cuprinol, Polycell and Hammerite.
- Develop & deliver strong channel & customer plans.
- Build & execute the customer activation calendar.
- Collaborate with external/internal stakeholders to deliver best in class brand execution.
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns & return on investment on activities.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to produce & execute physical & digital content on brands.
- Oversee budgets.
Shopper Brand Manager – About You
- Marketing / Sales experience with multiple categories and/or brands Graduate in marketing or communications
- Experienced in developing & implementing insight driven shopper marketing plans.
- Able to navigate a matrix organisation structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Able to build sustainable relationships with your customer.
- Used to managing budgets.
- Commercially astute.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Shopper Brand Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Shopper Brand Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.