- Post Date:8th July 2022
- Views 95
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Salary of £45k – £50k plus great benefits.
Altrincham, Cheshire WA14 5PG
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Solutions Architect to join a business that is operating in over 150 countries, we have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and you can be part of the AkzoNobel family. We want you to be part of our Dulux Decorator Centres business. Join us and help ensure the operation is ready for future Global IM changes and that any integration does not impact on service levels and overall performance.
- Overall business responsibility for the maintenance of the SharePoint platform
- Engages with end-users to collect feedback for existing functionality, and requirements for platform and site enhancements
- Creates materials for and deliver end-user training and sessions
- Produce innovative solutions to challenging collaboration and content management business problems
- Develops the electronic document management and records management system and intranet
- Developing automated business flows via Power Automate
- Design, implement and support Communication initiatives
- SharePoint and MS Office 365 online migration experience
- SharePoint and MS Office 365 Administration experience
- Understanding and awareness of basic Business Process Mapping and workflow tools and techniques
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, working on own initiative have attention to detail with previous customer-facing role with an IT Solutions background
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 22736
Related Jobs (8)
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineer (PHP) on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Process Engineer on 17th March 2023 Full Time
R&D- Applicator on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Days) – Birstall on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Electrical Maintenance Technician on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time
Project Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time