Senior Marketing Executive
- Post Date:29th November 2021 14098
- Views 251
Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Bar Hill/Hybrid
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
The Senior Marketing Executive is a key role in the UK Sales and Service channel. As part of the UK marketing team, the role will plan, execute, and report on a range of marketing, brand, and promotional activities for Domino in the UK. The role aims to create demand, leads, and ultimately profit and sales of our products and services through new customer acquisition and growth in existing customers. Close collaboration will take place between the local UK sales, marketing, management, customer experience and technical teams, as well as Domino’s global marketing community.
The opportunity will allow the successful individual to contribute towards our Marketing strategy and mix delivery:
Strategic planning and execution
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to underpin potential campaigns and content. Provide local market and sector insight to UK and global management, commercial and technical teams.
Content planning and creation
- Identify, develop, and deliver “on-brand” content to the UK business that inspires internally and empowers our customers.
- Provide a voice for UK marketing within the global marketing community, to ensure content and branding meets UK customer requirements and outperforms competitors.
- Prioritise, build, and launch strategic promotional campaigns to drive new business acquisition across strategic accounts and priority sectors.
- Delivery of communication activities to cross-sell and upsell Domino’s products and services to our existing customers.
- Drive marketing and sales ready lead generation to increase demand and opportunity pipeline within the UK market.
- Ensure an integrated approach to campaign implementation
- Presenting and reporting on campaign progress, key performance metrics, and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
- Deliver the communications mix, including:
- Digital marketing e.g., Search Engine Marketing (PPC, SEO), email marketing (including nurture and automation), social media (LinkedIn), video (Wistia, YouTube), sales tools (Showpad).
- Events – manage country events, promote and support international exhibitions.
- PR and Advertising
- Project manage the UK’s range of creative agencies covering search engine marketing, social media, telemarketing, events, PR, design, video/photography and print/direct mail.
- Marketing / Business-related qualification desirable e.g., Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Marketing experience working in a B2B and/or technology company.
- Experience of developing sales tools and marketing communications content and campaigns supporting lead and demand generation.
- Interest in new media, particularly search engine marketing, social media and marketing automation e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics.
- CRM Software experience e.g., SalesForce.
- Ability to influence across all levels.
- A natural project manager with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to establish relationships, credibility within a commercial, managerial, and international network.
- Flair for creativity and copywriting.
What development opportunities do we offer?
The position offers personal development and formal training support where a need and interest is identified. For example the existing marketing community have benefited from Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications, Ritson Mini MBA in Marketing/Brand courses and SalesForce certifications, to name a few. Regular coaching, mentoring and “one-to-ones” with internal experts. The role is a platform towards further career opportunities and success across the wider Domino global network.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.