Senior Commercial Business Analyst - Refinish Europe North
- Post Date:28th May 2021 13790
- Views 56
Senior Commercial Business Analyst
This is a highly impactful role that will own the business analysis within the newly formed commercial excellence team of the consolidated North Europe region.
As a Senior Commercial Business Analyst, you will play a key role in developing critical insights to support leadership decisions regarding profitable growth, strategic investments, cost reduction and financial sales forecasting.
The role will be based in the UK however this is a Regional position therefore travel should be expected.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Oversight of the commercial finance processes across the region, including deploying consistent reporting & analysis that will support strategic decision-making & increase profitability.
- Understand the financial performance of the region and the key market and business drivers in order to provide meaningful insights and accurate forecast estimates.
- Develop profitability analyses and processes that highlight opportunities for margin improvement by identifying possibilities to maximise investments and pricing across multiple segments
- Construct business cases for customer investments and work together with the finance controllers and business process teams to ensure efficient processes for tracking customer contracts, incentives and associated selling expenses across the region
- Lead the business planning process to develop cohesive profit plans and budgets alongside the Regional Business Director, Refinish Country Directors and finance teams
- Actively work with the Regional Business Director and Refinish Country Directors to ensure commercial business analysis meets the needs of the business and customers
- Proven industry experience related to business and financial analyses. A finance related degree would be preferable.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build diverse networks and to interact at all levels.
- Critical problem solver, with an eye for business who can deliver challenging and compelling recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Resilience under pressure, being able to quickly interpret needs and to provide timely and accurate responses.
- Strong analytical and excel skills, with excellent attention to detail!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (21)
- Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives on 22nd June 2021 Full Time