Senior Brand Marketing Manager
- Post Date:27th October 2023
- Views 82
We have an exciting vacancy for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager within our PPG Architectural Coatings division, based in Birstall, just outside of Leeds.
You will lead Brand Strategy, Brand Development and Brand Campaign Execution. You’ll have the opportunity to influence real change so we are looking for a creative marketeer who isn’t afraid to challenge the norm. You will lead the development of growth plans for our flagship brands Johnstone’s and Leyland across both trade and retail markets and our Private Label brands.
You will be our brand champion across the UK & Ireland, so being confident in both internal and external customer environments is essential. With a passion for ‘winning’, the successful candidate must have the drive to continually improve the overall performance of the Johnstone’s and Leyland brands through strong and measurable marketing campaigns (both online and offline). You will report to the Marketing Director, AC EMEA UK & Ireland.
- Achieve growth of our Trade, Consumer and Private Label brands including Johnstone’s Trade, Johnstone’s Retail, Leyland Trade, Leyland Retail and Private Label brands
- Lead a team of dynamic brand marketeers; inspire and coach them to develop leading brand propositions
- Lead strategic conversations around brand and marketing strategy and market leading execution
- Be inspired by the end-user identifying insights to fuel ideation and implementation of winning brand propositions
- Take the lead in the development of new products and innovations, marketing communications and product portfolio management to increase brand growth
- Design and oversee the delivery and implementation of inspiring and memorable brand campaigns based on end-user insight
- Work with our digital team to achieve digital growth and transformation across our trade and consumer segments
- Develop relationships across the organisation to ensure implementation of brand plans
- Manage a significant marketing budget and ensure measurement of return on investment for all projects
- Be part of a European team of over 100 marketeers (UK & Ireland team of 20)
- Marketing or business related degree or alternative relevant experience
- Strategic, creative and determined with a track record in innovation launch, campaign development and brand storytelling
- Experience of developing an impressive team of Brand Marketers who are motivated to achieve their best
- Possess a growth mindset and will foster a test-and-learn approach across the marketing team
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023