Senior Brand Manager Trade Communications
- Post Date:12th May 2023
- Views 62
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Senior Brand Manager Trade CommunicationsCompetitive salary plus benefits
Senior Brand Manager Communications – Introduction
With experience of marketing in high performing businesses and managing multiple categories and/or brands, you are ready to help shape the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as Dulux the UK’s favourite paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Senior Brand Manager to support Annual Brand Plans by creating and implementing integrated B2B communications campaigns to maximise brand impact and engagement.
Senior Brand Manager Communications – The Role
- Create & execute targeted communications for Trade audiences – professional decorators, contractors, architects, interior designers, facilities managers & many more.
- Help drive the media buying strategy, content creation & communications.
- Build a compelling communications plan & execute across physical/digital worlds as one customer journey.
- Oversee the delivery of Trade activation campaigns across a wide spectrum of professional audiences.
- Guarantee consistency of messaging & look & feel.
- Ensure appropriate communications to the relevant target audiences.
- Collaborate with external partners to produce great work.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our customers.
Senior Brand Manager Communications – About You
- Experience of marketing in high performing businesses and managing multiple categories and/or brands
- Able to work within a matrix organisation structure.
- Used to managing budgets & external partners.
- Commercially astute.
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Background in FMCG, Retail or DIY industries an advantage.
Senior Brand Manager Communications – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Senior Brand Manager Communications – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.