- Post Date:2nd June 2023
- Views 58
About the job
This is a pivotal role within our R&D Software team as a key contributor to ensuring that the products and services we offer, meet customer needs and expectations to deliver maximum value. The purpose of this role is to lead one or more Scrum Teams through project developments to deliver the required and expected business value and results to the business. You will also be responsible for understanding your teams maturity levels and for creating innovative methods and techniques for developing your teams maturity and leading them on the journey towards becoming ‘High Performing’. You will connect with our existing Scrum Masters who, as part of the Scrum Master community, are leading an initiative called ‘Serving the Organisation’, this is aimed at promoting Agile mindsets in the wider Domino business.We are a rapidly maturing Agile Software department of 70+ developers and testers who have embraced Agile thinking and methodologies (Scrum). We are responsible for design, implementation and testing of the software for all Domino coding and marking products whilst supporting and developing our infield products.Some of the key responsibilities of your role include;
- Be responsible for facilitating one or more scrum teams through Scrum processes and ceremonies in a Agile environment.
- Responsible for ensuring transparency of all project / Product issues through metrics, proactive communication and know when to escalate issues and roadblocks.
- Cultivate a team environment of communication and collaboration with an emphasis on team commitment and delivery of value back to the business.
- Helping in raising the profile of community of Scrum Masters who work collaboratively to continuously improve this discipline and the Agile methodology within the business.
To be successful in this role you will need to have Demonstrable experience of working and delivering in an Agile environment , preferably SCRUM in a software development environment, strong organization skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, people and team building skills. A BSc and/or relevant experience in software engineering or technology and being a Certified Scrum Master are desirable.We Are Looking For Someone With Key Personal Attributes That Align To Our Domino Values Of Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition And Responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across internal departments and with customers
- An ‘agility’ mindset in delivering products and services. Adaptable to change and passionate about continually improving all aspects of product and team delivery.
- Challenges assumptions and contributes new ideas but also listens, demonstrates genuine interest, empathy and appreciation for other ideas.
- A desire to continuously learn and grow
- Takes ownership and responsibility delivering both personal and team goals
- Works with a collaborative mindset and team mentality
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance, dental plans, enhanced maternity leave, as well as schemes such as the Cycle Scheme and the Tech Scheme. We know that training and development is essential for us all to progress our careers and there will be lots of development opportunities here at Domino. We think Domino is a great place to work and we’re committed to Domino offering a fun, challenging and really rewarding workplace.Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.