SAP Cutover Manager
- Post Date:5th August 2021
- Views 354
We are a speciality chemical company and one of the world’s foremost suppliers of water-based polymers with leadership positions in many markets. Our polymers help customers create innovative new products and enhance the performance of existing products in key industries such as coatings, construction, adhesives, paper and nitrile medical gloves. The acquisition of the highly complementary OMNOVA Solutions Inc in April 2020 has extended the group’s geographic reach, expanded the global platform and will accelerate the further differentiation of the business.
We have operational headquarters in London, UK, and provide customer-focused services from regional centres in Harlow, UK; Marl, Germany; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Beachwood, Ohio, USA.
Purpose of the Job:
This role will project manage cutover activities for a global business transformation programme using SAP S/4HANA technology. It will ensure key deliverables of a structured cutover management approach are completed to a high standard whilst creating and maintaining robust communication channels with many international key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with programme team members representing various business functions to identify and document Cutover impacts
- Scope and plan Cutover activities with the Business Process Organisation
- Manage the Business Implementation, Dress Rehearsals and Cutover Planning for the Pathway Programme
- Ensure coordination and control of the Go Lives across all parties
- Ensure each business / function / shared services are ready for the Go Live through regular KPI dashboard reviews working closely with the Change manager & Project Manager
- Enhance and own the Cutover plan. Assign Cutover Tasks, communicate in advance workload, follow up Task Execution
- Provide visibility / reporting of progress for the duration of the Mock, Dress Rehearsals & Cutover phases
- Responsible for delivery of following deliverables:
- Mock execution and reporting, Business Rehearsals and Cutover Strategy
- Cutover and Deployment Reversion Detailed Plan / Business continuity Plans (in conjunction with the Change Manager)
- Cutover issue & risk analysis
- Documentation of all approvals / sign-off’s required to support the go-live
Essential Job Requirements:
- Education to degree level
- Recognised Project and/or Cutover Management accreditation an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience delivering Cutover management initiatives within large scale business and system transformations within a global organisation (Chemical industry would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following business process areas listed in order of desirability: R2R, Q2C, P2S, S2P
- Experience of new SAP technologies including S/4HANA, Ariba, C4C, Concur or SAP Analytics Cloud will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage simultaneous multiple go-lives for the region
- Strong experience in sustaining and continuously improving Cutover management processes, in a low-maturity (P3M) environment.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills; Must be fluent communicator in English. Additional language of German, Czech, French and/or Italian an advantage
· Professional gravitas, assertive and confident with a high level of personal and professional credibility, presenting to, senior stakeholders
· Strong cultural awareness, adaptability and confidence to operate across geographic regions
Please send your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]