Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives
- Post Date:22nd June 2021 13851
- Views 242
Job Title: Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives
Job Reference: Sales & Operations Assistant
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: from £19k, experience dependent
Application email/URL: https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=biocote&l=Coventry&vjk=a42e2e6c6a71c3eb
Closing Date: 30th July 2021
BioCote® is a market leading antimicrobial additives provider. Our open, consultative partnership approach to antimicrobial product integration is trusted by leading brands, manufacturers and product innovators worldwide. With 25 years of product development experience in polymer materials, liquid paints, powder coatings, ceramics and textiles, we support performance driven customer sectors including medical equipment, hygiene conscious consumer items and products used in the built environment. Integrating BioCote® antimicrobial technology creates distinctive, high-value products shown to reduce the negative effects of microbes on materials, to deliver our customers intrinsic product differentiation.
About the role
With continued international growth and planned expansion, it is an exciting time to join BioCote® as Sales & Operations Assistant. Assisting the Office Manager, the Warehouse Operative, and our network of customers around the world, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the necessary personal attributes and experience to take full advantage of this exciting opportunity and play a significant role in the future success of our business.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the right candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking all customer orders accurately and processing in a timely manner
- Maintaining and developing good customer relationships
- Providing customers with the level of service and care as described by the company
- Pursuing outstanding payments and company credit checks
- Updating the sales team with sales information on a regular basis
- Actively re-engaging sales with our inactive customers/accounts
- Assisting the Warehouse Operative to complete orders, which will require some manual handling
- Monthly stock taking and reporting
Who we are looking for
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post, the list is not exhaustive and duties may change due to the future expectations of the company
Applicants must be commercially aware and willing to contribute positively from day one, demonstrate a passion for strong work ethics and a willingness to learn through action. You will be enthusiastic, professional and have a desire to succeed – whilst being able to work both individually and within a team. We are looking for a confident and creative individual to join our team. To fulfil the role of Operations Assistant you should ideally have some commercial, stock control and accounting experience – irrespective of product or marketing experience.
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential
- Ability to manage your own workload in a high-volume environment
- Well organised with general administrative skills, strong attention to detail complying to company rules
- Understanding Export and Import procedures
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- High standard of administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of Sage Accounts, but not essential
- Experience of CRM systems would be beneficial
What we offer
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career on a global scale and to succeed in an environment, where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. You will get to work alongside other dedicated members of the team, who are personally and professionally invested in BioCote®. If you are the right person for the role, you will be rewarded with further career progression and you will get to be a part of a success story within a dynamic high-growth business.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
BioCote® is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion and national origin.
COVID-19 considerations: We have hand sanitisers placed in various locations in the building and temperature testing is in place. PPE can and will be provided as required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV with a brief cover note to [email protected] stating Ref: Sales & Operations Assistant.
Please no agency enquiries.