Sales Manager UK&I - Industrial Coatings
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14249
- Views 105
As a Sales Manager for Industrial Coatings UK&I, you will provide and maintain on-line technical support to existing and new accounts whilst seeking to generate new profitable business across the general finishing, heavy duty equipment and appliances segments.
This is a National, field based role in which all base locations will be considered and travel therefore should be expected.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Maintain and grow a sales ledger covering the general finishing, HDE and appliances segments.
- Be responsible for new business generation and ensuring a healthy pipeline selling core product ranges such as Liquid, Powder & UV coatings.
- Forecast for customers demand and usages across multiple technologies.
- Work alongside the technical teams including product management, segment management and laboratory staff to ensure that customers are well looked after and new business growth is on track.
- Act in accordance with sales management direction and their individual and specific accountabilities.
- Be responsible for maintaining and promoting a positive and professional image of PPG’s expertise in the coatings field and its ability to respond effectively to Customer’s needs
- Proven experience in a Sales position, demonstrating excellent financial and commercial foresight. Coatings background and experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of driving commercial growth, able to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Outstanding analytical, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- A passionate and driven attitude!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar products.
- Valid Full Driving Licence with a willingness to travel to and work away from home as required.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (39)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023