Sales & Customer Service Administrator
- Post Date:29th July 2022
- Views 77
As Sales & Customer Service Administrator, you will serve as the focal point of our sales effort in the UK within BTC.
- Beyond providing the highest level of customer service, you will ensure customer satisfaction as well as the most effective, profitable marketing of BTC products throughout the UK.
- You will have total responsibility for sales order fulfillment, liaising with customers, managers, internal departments, and suppliers (in the UK, Germany, and throughout Europe) to ensure customer requirements and demands are met.
- You will review service levels with customers to identify and implement improvements as appropriate, delivering mutual benefit through streamlining processes and digitisation.
- You will establish and maintain excellent working relationships with customers through responsive communication and commercial awareness of the customer.
- You will align the communication to the customer with the your account managers in order to support one voice.
- You will also process customer orders promptly and fulfill planning requirements to ensure stock levels are optimised.
- The position will also involve significant interaction with customers in order to negotiate prices within established pricing limits, to ensure prompt payment of invoices, and to establish strong relationships and optimise business opportunities.
- You have a good level of education (minimum A-level standard or equivalent) and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a commercial mindset and are able to take ownership for overcoming obstacles to deliver targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have the ability to work accurately. High attention to detail, especially with data, is essential for this role.
- You possess high organizational and administrative skills as well as good IT skills. Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which are essential while dealing with customers and colleagues.
- You are capable of working in pressured environments and managing tight deadlines.
- You are able to work well in a team or independently.
- Flexible working hours can be offered.
At BASF we offer a total package which includes not only an attractive salary and bonus but also benefits including 25 days holiday; defined
contribution pension scheme; a share scheme; private healthcare and life insurance.
We are happy to talk flexible working.
BASF is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment for all employees. We are a signatory of the BITC race at Work Charter and we
partner with Stonewall and Wise, as part of our commitment to action on Race, LGBT and Gender.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law and all recruitment assessments will be made without reference to age, gender,
race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and other protected characteristics. We are keen to increase the numbers of
underrepresented groups and we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.
Closing date- 10 August 2022
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Related Jobs (4)
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Senior Data Analyst for eCommerce on 17th March 2023 Full Time