- Post Date:5th August 2021
- Views 294
Sales Administration & Orderline Clerk
Responsible for maintaining the company’s customer price files and processing price requests in a timely and efficient manner. Responsible for processing all incoming customer orders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Investigating customer queries, enquiries or complaints and raising credit notes and collection notes where necessary, whilst demonstrating exceptional customer service skills and adhering to the Company’s Sarbanes Oxley/ISO procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Provide a high standard of customer service by ensuring all customer orders, collections, credits and pricing where necessary, are entered accurately at all times.
- Maintain the company’s customer price files, ensuring the relevant authorisation is gained.
- Ensure all customer orders are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and are priortised for distribution scheduling.
- Process all collection of goods requests in line with departmental procedures, ensuring the relevant authorisation is gained.
- Carry out regular ‘housekeeping’ exercises
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all PPG and 3rd party products
- Contribute to ‘tele sales events’ to maximize ‘add-on’ sales
- Investigate customer queries raise customer credit notes, collections, adhering at all times to the Company’s authorisation process.
- Resolve customer delivery queries by working with the Transport department to provide proof of delivery and where necessary refer or process for credit.
- Deal with a variety of questions and queries from customers by utilizing information sources, i.e. PPG website, PPG intranet and product manuals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business and the different systems used in order to achieve and provide a high standard of customer service.
- Consistently deliver customer WOW by demonstrating exceptional customer service skills at all times.
- Ensure that you are fully aware and compliant with the Company’s Sarbanes Oxley/ISO procedures and guidelines
- Any other administration tasks as requested by management
Knowledge & Skills
- Good standard of education in both Maths and English (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines (essential)
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment (essential)
- Microsoft office and internet skills (essential)
- Excellent keyboard skills (essential)
- Must be able to work as part of a team (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (essential)
- May be required to provide cover for other teams within the department should the necessity arise.
- May be required to work Bank Holidays due to the nature of the busines
Duration Of The Assignment And Grade
- Full Time