Sales Account Manager - Coating Services
- Post Date:1st April 2022 14339
- Views 77
Sales Account Manager – Coating Services
As the Sales Account Manager based at our Daventry Plant, you will be responsible for managing key customer accounts whilst also driving new business within the Coating Services segment.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Maintain and grow the existing customer accounts in line with the company strategic roadmap.
- Drive and secure new business for the Daventry Plant, providing customer quotations and a primary point of contact for the business.
- Devise and implement a robust strategy to ensure market share growth.
- Pro-actively develop profit and growth driven proposals throughout the year for improving performance, based on thorough and detailed customer insight.
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships, negotiating price increases and managing customer supplier agreements.
- Ensure a clear understanding of a customer’s business needs and problems.
- Participate in both site and EMEA business review and management meetings
- Provide both Commercial and Technical support to the Customer base.
- Degree educated in a Business, Finance or Engineering related field.
- Significant experience in a Sales or customer facing Account Manager role, ideally with a background and understanding of the paint or coatings industry.
- Excellent communication skills to establish relationships with both customers and colleagues, communicating effectively at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to analyse and disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Self motivated, a great teammate with the ability to work very much under your own initiative!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.