Research & Development Graduate
- Post Date:12th May 2021
- Views 253
Synthomer is a leading supplier of emulsions and special polymers. At Synthomer you are part of a truly global team, open for new ideas and different cultures. Our Graduate Programme in Europe offers an exciting career accelerator: It’s a structured development journey of two years, based on several rotational and international assignments which allow you to contribute to the Synthomer strategy from day one. During the programme you will be supported through learning events, mentoring and personal development planning.
What does ‘Synthesising Success’ mean for you?
What you can expect:
You will independently plan and execute technical work packages associated with defined innovation projects. This includes the analysis and critical assessment of data (experimental, applications or business) to draw and present conclusions. You are able to effectively apply your solid understanding of a specific technical area to solve problems. While doing so, you will work closely with a team of other technical staff and are expected to develop working relationships with operational, commercial and regulatory colleagues to support delivery of business objectives.
What you bring:
· Relevant degree in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry or related field
· Analytical knowledge in at least one of the following GC, GC-MS, LC,
LC-MS and FT-IR
· Understanding of method development/ validation
· Practical experience is a plus
· Experience in emulsion polymerisation is also beneficial
· Team working and influencing
· Business Acumen
· Manage and Execute Projects
· Understand and follow lab safety practices
What we offer:
· Permanent contract
· Attractive salary and performance-related bonus package
· Flexible work schemes
· Health and sports programmes
· Individual development
· Opportunity to network
· Multiple career opportunities in a growing company
· Exciting projects in an international environment
· Automatic enrolment into the Synthomer pension plan
Applicants applying for this position, must have the right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and supporting statement to [email protected].
Ref: R&D Graduate (LI)
Application Closing date: 14th May 2021