Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Post Date:20th July 2022
- Views 172
We are FUJIFILM Speciality Ink Systems, we are a manufacturing centre of excellence for inkjet, screen and flexo ink technologies and we are part of the global FUJIFILM Ink Solutions Group. Our site here at Broadstairs is also the global HQ for the Wider Format Inkjet Systems business.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Research & Development – Regulatory Affairs team here at Fujifilm based at our site in Broadstairs.
The Regulatory Affairs department plays a key role in our continued success by ensuring that our business complies with global legislations relating to the supply of chemical products as well as carriage of dangerous goods. Whilst compliance is essential, the team also play a key role in helping to shape the legislative framework process to find workable business solutions, through representation.
Through the management of the wider team and regular contact with other stakeholders, Regulatory Affairs Manager’s key role is to ensure that our business complies with all product safety and global legislations relating to the supply of chemical products.
- Private Health Insurance (taxable but non-contributory)
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay after completion of 6 month of service
- Christmas Bonus
- Annual Company Profit-based bonus (subject to annual profits)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- 37.5hrs/week – Mon – Fri working pattern
- 26.5 days annual leave entitlement (increasing to 27.5 after 3 full years of service)
- UK Public Bank Holidays in addition to the above annual leave entitlement
- Training & Development opportunities
- Eye-Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- GP and Occupational Health on site