Regional Segment Manager
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 79
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Regional Segment Manager
Competitive salary plus benefits
Regional Segment Manager – Introduction
With a solid marketing foundation and a good understanding of sales and financial triggers this is a unique opportunity to enjoy an influential and rewarding career with a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Regional Segment Manager to collaborate with colleagues to translate and execute segment/sub-segment plans for a specific region.
Regional Segment Manager – The Role
- Translate strategy into a regional implementation plan.
- Collaborate with sales to create a structured approach to drive delivery & scale up of winning value propositions & concepts.
- Execute initiatives by formulating and implementing subsegment plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop customer, competitor & market insights.
- Use insight to create winning value propositions & concepts for subsegment including product, service & capability changes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement campaign activities for subsegment to drive industry leading customer demand for our products, services & brands.
- Formulate and execute regional marketing plans & tactics.
- Work with Product Group to define product & service portfolio required to deliver & embed winning concepts in the region.
Regional Segment Manager – About You
- Experience in marketing or sales with a high-performing business.
- Experience of working in commercial environment.
- Strong knowledge of marketing across both consumer & professional markets.
- Worked in a variety of markets/segments
- Good understanding of P&L and financials.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Regional Segment Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Regional Segment Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 28954