Regional Sales Manager Trade - Southern England
- Post Date:1st September 2021 13996
- Views 32
Regional Sales Manager – Trade – Southern England
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will drive the strategy for the PPG Trade Direct segment ensuring an improved sales, margin and market share performance, working in collaboration with the Decorating Centre network and other key departments within the business.
This is a Regional role covering the South of the UK excluding London, given the nature of the role travel should be expected.
- Build and implement the strategy to deliver significant growth in Trade Direct Sales.
- Manage, lead, support and develop a team of Territory Managers across the region.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual and monthly sales quotas for your region and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Empower all employees to achieve maximum results from their prospective territories in terms of business development, market penetration and utilisation of resources, cascading training and promotional activities.
- Provide support and work in partnership to UK distribution, Administration, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external partners.
- A proven track record of leading a sales team, ideally within a trade or construction environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to manage and deliver large sales and margin targets.
- Personable and articulate, with the ability to communicate clearly and optimally.
- Strong analytical ability with high levels of numeracy.
- Highly organised, able to self-manage and self-motivate!
- A full Driving Licence.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (13)
- Powder Coating Technical Sales Development Manager on 10th September 2021 Full Time
- Senior Brand Managers – Category Development (1 x Retail, 1 x Trade) on 20th August 2021 Full Time