Regional Master Data Management Analyst
- Post Date:11th March 2022
- Views 86
A vital position responsible for the auditing and governance of the customer, product, employees, vendor, raw material, site data and tables that are created, used and updated by the Global Master Data Management systems. The key objectives for this position will focus on data governance, data standardisation, improved data accuracy and reliability as well as improved turnaround times and reporting. The role will also involve work supporting users of other systems and/or reporting using various business intelligence tools.
- Liaise directly with the regional Applications Data Management manager and business representatives to fully understand data requirements, and organizing those requirements into data models that represent the nature and interactions of the data
- Running reports, creating data audits, cleanse data, run validations and create rules to ensure the integrity of the master data.
- Ensure data hierarchies and global data standards are being followed and validated
- Coordinate activities associated with data cleansing for integrations and acquisitions
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Regional Applications Data Managers, Financial Shared Services, Regulatory organizations, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Commercialization Services and Purchasing, while initiating continuous improvement processes and measurements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT or Business
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Good understanding of commercial processes or customer relations.
- Good understanding of supply chain flows and dependencies.
- Experience working with ERP systems and data management.
- Fluency in one additional modern European language other than English
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SQL
- Basic understanding of relational databases and Standard Query Language
- Basic understanding of at least one Object Oriented Programming Language
- Basic understanding of Master Data Management concepts
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time