Regional EHS Manager
- Post Date:8th January 2024
- Views 44
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional EHS Manager, covering South Normanton and various customer sites, to join the team at Sun Chemical, the worlds largest producer of printing inks and pigments.
Regional EHS Manager
Covering South Normanton and various customer sites
- Full Time, Permanent
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, colour and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
As our business continues to develop and evolve, we now have an opportunity for a Regional EHS Manager to join our professional team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EHS Manager/Advisor to take an exciting role in driving forward health and safety in the worlds largest producer of printing inks, pigments and functional coatings. You will be responsible for several sites/locations, working for a company at the cutting edge of research, development and production.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all personnel in the designated region through management of risk assessment programs.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met and complied with.
- Monitoring and support of training needs.
- Investigation and reporting of incidents.
- Ensuring protection of the environment.
- Supporting / initiating environmental programs as agreed by senior management.
- Scope of the role encompasses site, field-based and in-plant personnel.
- Reporting to senior management on Health Safety and Environmental matters for the region.
- Safety Commitment.
Qualifications / Experience Critical For The Job Holder
- Proven Experience in an EHS management/advisor role, within the Chemical / Manufacturing industry.
- Relevant qualifications in EHS (NEBOSH/IOSH).
- Valid Driving License.
- Good knowledge of ATEX/DSEAR Risk Assessments and legal requirements.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Company pension.
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Further training opportunities.
- Company Car or Cash Alternative.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UKs biggest retailers.
- Free onsite parking.
How To Apply For The Role
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click apply today and you will be directed to the company website where you will be able to submit an application form.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Suns policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Other suitable skills and experience include Regional EHS Manager, EHS Manager, H&S, Health and Safety, Environmental Health Officer, Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Officer, HSE, HSE Manager.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3799333471
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024