Regional Distribution Manager
- Post Date:27th January 2023
- Views 37
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Regional Distribution Manager – IntroductionIf you have solid experience in B2B sales or account management role, this is a fantastic opportunity to influence the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now looking for a Distribution Manager to help define and deliver the sales strategy for distribution for our Marine & Protective Coatings business across Europe.Distribution Manager – The Role
- Develop and execute sales strategy for distribution across Europe.
- Deliver budget volume, revenue & margin KPIs for the region, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas.
- Be a focal point for market information, expertise & analytics
- Support sales team with sales calls & distributor meetings
- Support roll-out segment sales programmes (including sales process-related knowledge & tools relevant to distributor)
- Ensure sales programmes align with requirements around CRM & IBP.
- Develop a strong commercial pipeline for respective accounts
- Drive innovation in collaboration with digital marketing team.
- Support the direct sales team with Key Account planning & relationships
Distribution Manager – About You
- Ideally a graduate in a relevant discipline, such as Business Management
- Extensive experience in a sales or account management role in a B2B environment
- Used to delivering business strategy through tactical account plans
- Excellent communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
- Effective at nurturing relationships & networking
- Strong commercial & business acumen
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- A background in Marine/Protective Coatings or Paints and coatings industry would be an advantage
Distribution Manager – What Is In It For YouWe offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Distribution Manager – How To ApplyApply online via the link below and we will get back to you.We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.Requisition ID: 24767