Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
R&D Industrial Placement
- Post Date:14th December 2023
- Views 375
- Screen new coatings technology.
- Designing and executing laboratory scale experiments with direction from supervisor.
- Support R&D professionals with technical investigations.
- Navigate the current literature relevant to the project.
- Conduct appropriate calculations and data analysis for the project requirements.
- Write basic technical reports and present findings.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Comply with all site health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Undergraduate student currently enrolled in a Chemistry-related degree that offers the option of a Year in Industry placement.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for research and innovation.
- An innovative approach and strong lateral thinking.
- Candidate with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong, reliable and adaptable work ethic.
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: R&D Industrial Placement – Sherwin-Williams Careers (oraclecloud.com)
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024