Pulse Roll Label Products
- Pulse Roll Label Products Ltd is seeking a QC Operator to assist with the QC testing of mainly UV curable inks and varnishes for flexo printing, but also includes screen printing products and our water based product range; testing against Company standards.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated individual with a desire for excellence to train in this role and to join our Technical Department team. Organised with a keen eye for detail you will also enjoy using your passion for science in a hands on role.
- This is a unique opportunity that offers opportunities to grow and progress in an innovative company. You will be part of a small team working in the quality control section of our Technical department.
- The role will suit a school leaver or an individual with one to two years laboratory experience and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business. Full on-the-job training will be given to anyone without any relevant experience.
- QC testing of predominantly UV curable inks and varnishes for flexo printing, but also includes screen printing products and our water based product range against Company test standards
- Passing the products to target specification but also the ability to correct and work off stock
- Understanding all test methods required for use with ink manufacture
- Calibration of laboratory equipment
- Assisting the in-house Technical Service team with customer enquiries, to include colour matchings
- Following standard laboratory practices
- Following health and safety and Laboratory standard operating procedures
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s Including a Science, Maths and English language: one or two years of Laboratory experience being beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of colour theory beneficial (candidate cannot be colour blind)
- Strong practical skills
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- A good communicator
- A strong desire for excellence
- Numerically and IT literate
- Flexibility in working hours
- If you feel you do not have all the technical skills but have a passion for science and enjoy working with people, in a hands on role, please apply!
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salarya minimum of £17,750 per annum. Benefits includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holiday, a pension scheme and free parking.
Experienceone or two years of Laboratory experience being beneficial but not essential
Qualifications• Educated to ‘A’ Level standard with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s Including a Science, Maths and English language