Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Quality Control Operator
- Post Date:1st April 2022
- Views 113
We are offering a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to join an innovative business at the forefront of ink manufacturing who wishes to develop a career in QC and manufacturing.
We are looking for a full-time QC Operator to join the Research & Development team.
- Excellent communicator
- Works well within a multifunctional team
- A strong desire for quality and excellence
- A proactive problem solver
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent IT and report writing skills
About the Role
To test products manufactured in our production team to ensure they conform to set specifications. You will maintain and improve on QC processes to improve the quality of products manufactured within the Production team.
- You will maintain and improve the constancy of internal tests
- You will be responsible for highlighting opportunities for improvement within the manufacturing process that creates a robust and timely QC testing system that doesn’t slow down Production
- You will be able to spot issues that need to be addressed in order to reduce failures
- Permanent position; 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and pension scheme & free parking
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of product testing against set specifications and the use of Printing inks, coatings or other formulations would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a Laboratory or Scientific setting
- Experience of handling and analysing data
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Organised and self-disciplined.
- Ability to be flexible and prepared to support others within the wider team
About the Company
Pulse Roll Label Products are based in Yate, North Bristol, and they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of inks and varnishes to narrow web label printers across the world.
Related Jobs (13)
Production Operative on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Territory Sales Consultant on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
UK Retail Print Brand Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Polymer Plant Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Store Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Production Operatives on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
HSE Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Logistics Manager on 19th May 2023 Full Time
Operations Supervisor on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Material Handling Operator on 12th May 2023 Full Time