- Post Date:13th November 2023
- Apply Before: 13th December 2023
- Views 50
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Join us and you will support quality assurance processes, deliver continuous improvement and ensure we continue to deliver high quality products to customers.
- Ensure quality control of all raw materials & finished goods.
- Test manufacturing & filling samples.
- Test & release raw materials for production.
- Record results & update records.
- Maintain verification/ calibration procedures.
- Support the implementation of new methods of test & the testing of new products.
- Collaborate with R&D colleagues to ensure new product introduction procedures to production are followed.
- Ensure compliance with corporate as well as site & laboratory policies/procedures.
- GCSE qualifications (ideally Chemistry, English & Maths).
- Understanding of basic chemistry of the site’s formulations.
- Competent user of quality control laboratory equipment.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- product discounts.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 35271
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3757091648
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023