Projects Lead – Product and Supply
- Post Date:29th October 2021 14053
- Views 140
Job Title: Projects Lead – CBG EMEAI
Projects Lead – CBG EMEAI – based at our offices in Reading, UK. The role will report into the Senior Product Manager.
The Projects Lead will support in the delivery of new projects, including tactical execution, process definition and improvement, for the supply partners both internal and external for the CBG business. This role will work across the business to complete projects in the agreed timeframe and to successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, have an eye for detail and accuracy and be commitment to work to deadlines.
Supply chain knowledge in terms of purchasing planning and operational execution will be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
Core Responsibilities To Include
- Project Management
- Create project groups, manage open actions and track timelines in line with P&M objectives.
- Drive and track business project execution
- Working with the CBG team and external stakeholders to ensure that our projects achieve the desired result
- Supply regular updates to all stakeholders
- Responds to questions and concerns from management regarding project status and required corrective actions
- Project Execution
- Drive key project execution tasks to deliver expected result.
- Collaborate with Product admin manager role to achieve expected results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working relationships (internal)
- Build excellent relationships internally to influence cross functional teams and ensure buy-in to the plans and form future plans
- Ensure excellent marketing department relationships to guide and drive the right strategic direction re: npd etc
- Ensure that communication and processes are open and efficient
- Applying broad supply chain management principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management techniques and processes
- Understanding of supply chain processes and procedures including logistics & warehousing, manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain reports
- Strong Excel abilities
- Other PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP/JDE/Oracle or other ERP applications, Access Database etc
- Strong communicating skills, particularly in leading meetings
- Degree or equivalent in Operations Management or Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage to the role.
- Project management certification or related profession designation will also be an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in project management
- Experience in working with manufacturing processes, productivity and efficiency measurements
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.