Project Manager - Team Lead
- Post Date:13th May 2022 14421
- Views 35
Who We Are
The Analytics & Pricing group delivers high impact analysis and products to HPs Commercial Organization. The group teams deliver significant value to HP and we are a key enabler in achieving our growth ambitions. We have a successful track record in hitting (and exceeding) our ambitions and are ready for the next step in our organization development where we further increase our impact.
We are therefore looking for a Project Manager that will support our Marketing Analytics teams with the roll-out of one of their main products. You will be interacting with Global/Regional marketing leaders on a day to day basis and with the Marketing Analytics team. Purpose is to ensure that the solution is well aligned with the Marketing Budget Cycle and that we drive maximum benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative organization inside HP that is at the forefront of enabling a more data driven way of thinking about our business (models). Our people are smart, driven, focused, collaborative and share in the success of each person and the entire organization.
In this position you would get the chance to shape the future of how we price, market, and sell our products by managing a global, cross-functional team to:
- Stand-up a Marketing Project Management function within the Analytics organization
- Establish a best-in-class project management frameworks supporting Agile, Scrum, Lean, Waterfall methodologies
- Build and gain consensus on project proposals including benefits, budget, and resources
- Cultivate relationships with key partners across the business to staff and execute projects
- Manage the execution and delivery of projects to our customers
- Design and implement governance processes that drive ownership, accountability, and value delivery
- Manage relevant stakeholders, including senior leadership, to drive adoption and value capture from projects
What We Offer
- Exciting experience with data science’s and analytics’ hottest topics: HP’s Analytics team is covering wide range of exciting, fast-growing and business critical areas such as: Big data SKU level pricing (in a space of millions of transactions), SEM/Display optimization in the world’s leading channels platforms (e.g. Google, Amazon, JD…) and predictive analytics in the area of sales management (which accounts to target, with what offer …)
- Career building platform- HP’s analytics team has a global footprint, offering many possibilities to advance one’s career
- International, collaborative and dynamic team – We are a dynamic, highly skilled and diverse global team consisting of economists, consultants, marketers, statisticians, engineers, scientists and even musicians, united by the passion to create impact using technology
- Leading large, complex projects from start to finish with measurable results
- Managing high functioning teams
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team building, conflict resolution, and management
- Ability to independently draft and present deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
- Provides thought leadership and shapes the knowledge base within area of expertise
- Provides leadership, develops and sets individual and team goals, and manages change
- Ensures proper tools and resources are in place to support team efforts
- You are a problem solver who does not stop until the optimal solution is obtained
- You are structured and methodical in the way you approach and solve problems
- You are passionate about implementing processes and systems that manage themselves
- You are results driven and biased toward action
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!